Tuesday, April 26, 2011

charlieissocoollike!

السّلام عليكم
PEACE be upon YOU!
hey, yesterday i've posted a status on FB which sounded like this...
Charlieissocoollike ♥ ♥ LOL! surprisinglywhitepeoplesalsodospelllikeialwaysdo! ;D
then it causes one of my friends wondered which Charlie did i mean??
so, here you go~ Charlie Mcdonnell's pictures! :D
he's so cute and funny!! HAHA.
i just can't avoid to laughing out loud when i watch his vlog. :DDD
 plus, i ♥ his accent. :)

p/s: oh,anyway to those who's not my FB friends,
FYI, i usually posted something on my status without any space between my words,,
so,that is what i mean by "spelllikeialwaysdo!" :)
okay,, others may be having BIEBER fever right now,
but me seems to be having Charlie FEVER instead!
GAHAHAAA~ :P
oh btw, i love his crib!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment