Tuesday, November 13, 2012

the smile on your face. ;)


السّلام عليكم
 Peace be upon YOU! ;)
What is this cake for? Don't you remember, in my previous entry "final exam result is out!i've told about what a friend of mine, Bell has suggested on rewarding our parents instead of being rewarded.
So here it is! i finally bake a favourite cake of my mum last night. Yes, i admit that i'm not an expressive person. What i mean is that, i can't really convey my feelings, how much i love the people around me. Thus, this is the only way for me to show how much i care about them, other than sending SMS messages or wishing cards.

One of the best moments in life is when we could draw a smile on our parents' face. And alhamdulillah, indeed i was really glad seeing my dad smiled after reading what's written on the cake. ;)

"The smile on your face let's me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me". Okay now these lyrics have stucked in my head. HAHAHA.

Till then, c ya! Now i'm going to have a Red Velvet Cake for breakfast! :DDD

If you'd love to try the recipe of this cake, do check out my previous entry on the Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe >>> HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment