Sunday, November 25, 2012

Murnians' Gathering 2012

السّلام عليكم
PEACE be upon YOU! ;)
In a blink of the eyes, it's been a week after i had a class reunion with a part of my classmates during lower form. Here's a little info: The name of my former class during form 1 until form 3 was 'Murni'. That's why i entitled this entry as the "Murnians' Gathering". :D For me, lower forms [13-15 y o] was the sweetest moment i had in my entire life so far. i think many others might have the same opinion with me right? At that time, most of us were still naive and didn't have much things to worry about. Life was just about family, friends, and school. We also learnt new thing in life at that time, likeeeee... social networking? HAHA. I could still remember the first time i got my own e-mail address "ted93_elien@yahoo.com" when i was in form 1[2006]. Then all of sudden i've got my own accounts of Yahoo Messenger, Friendster, and Friendster Blog. Aww~ during these days i could hardly found anyone who's still using the YM. :') even FS is no longer exist as it before. It comes with a new tagline "Living the Game". :( Thus, i've already deactivated the FS account. Okay okay, back to the main story!!
After discussed for quite a few weeks on the Facebook group with the other members, we finally made a decision that we'd be meeting at the Seoul Garden Restaurant in KL Festival City on the 17th Nov. This restaurant is actually my mum's favourite. :) Years ago, the restaurants were only got in 1Utama and Plaza Pantai in Kerinchi. But since a new outlet has opened in my place, so why not i introduce it to my friends! At first when i suggested the venue, Niezwan said "No, i don't want Korean food!" HAHA. Yes, the name kinda sounds like a Korean restaurant, but it's actually a BBQ and steamboat buffet restaurant. :D The keyword "buffet" means "all-u-can-eat" and that attracted him to agree with my suggestion since he loves foods, a lot! ;D The plan went very well even though the whether wasn't really good. It was raining like cats and dogs in the morning, causing a flash flooding in front of my house. It even ruined my sneakers, sobs~ so Hariz a.k.a. Ayam [who fetched me that noon] asked me to change my shoes immediately! *ceh, garang kunun! HAHA.

We started to cook, and talk, and eat, and talk, and cook as soon as we arrived there at 12.30pm. After about an hour of non stop eating and talking, we went to surau group by group for a Zohor prayer. After performed the prayer, each and every one of us continued eating and talking and eating like a boss until 4 o'clock in the evening! WOW! :O We got a lot of things to chat about. Well, i haven't met some of these people for quite some time. Most of them  left our school in form 4 for SBP, MRSM and private schools. Only me and a few others weren't going anywhere back then. SAD.
but today, i'm glad to have doctors, engineers, accountants and lawyers soon-to-be. congrats to all of you! :)
 fikri jalil, muzil azman,,
Up here is my self-made ABC. :D When i was busy decorating my bowl of ABC, one of my friends trolled me by asking whether i'm actually taking business studies or art and design? LOL!
 
 izzani awal, syue hussin, anis aziz
athirah nasir, fazlin noorman,, NAKAMAS!
 the girls :D
  
The picture down here was taken before Syue's going back. She actually wanted to shot a picture with the FATINs; Fatin Azzahra, Fatin Amalina, and me, Fatin Suriani. but the others kept distracting us. See, there's shadow of Ayen in front of me. He's trying so hard to spoil the picture. LOL! i just can't stop laughing when being around them.
 After that, we had a so called  "ice cream race"!

 Tya, Anis, and Hariz Pena as one team. 
Ruzaidi Rahim, Niezwan Wahid, and mujil as one team.
Zara Lokman, izzani and i as another ice-cream team. :P
Fazreen Fathil? Hafiz Nordin? Fikri Jalil? Fazlin Noorman? makan sorang sorang.
everyone were so full after four hours of non-stop eating. :D
 after done with the 'lunch', we take a stroll around the KLFC. Like always, me and these not-so-little Murnians KIDS went to the Arcade centre. *tak matang kan? xD
here's Ayen, Wan, and Eddy 's gay-ish pose.
 ohh, not to forget, Ayen showed pictures of his so called 'awek' on his iPad to prove that he's not gay, maybe? xD
 Next stop, we went to Econsave since Izzani  and Tya wanted to grab some food. While the others just walked around and had some more chat in the baby section? heh~
 And that's the end of our  gathering for this year. :) Zara sent me back home at 6p.m. Ohh ya, We planned to set another gathering early next year before some of the Murnians fly to overseas. YEAY! :'D
ohh, here's a picture i grabbed from Ayen. It somehow reminds me to a picture back in 2007 down here >>
Spot the differences! HAHA.
*btw, jari tuu menunjukkan cita-cita dia untuk menjadi PM ke-8.
this is my favourite picture. image source: Syuhada's :)
feel free to view SYUE's blog with a lot more pictures >> HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment