Wednesday, October 24, 2012

life is a gift.

السّلام عليكم
PEACE be upon YOU! ;)
i know i haven't posted any entry ever since the past 2 months.
in that duration of time, i've been busy going through lots and lots of 'special events' in my life.
perhaps they're not that 'special' to you. but for me, every single second in my life is such a 'gift' from god.
so here i would like to make some catch up entries for all the things that i didn't highlighted yet here in my Talkative Keyboard.
Okay, i hope i won't dwell on the past much.
instead, am hoping  that by posting these might be a real blast from the past for the people around me and me myself. :)
since there were quite a number of pictures i took, so i'll be dividing those pictures into series of entries.
before hand, here are some so called 'overview pictures' on my future entries.
i guess, you must have got the rough idea on what i was up to. isn't it?








so do wait for my series of picturessss!
i was thinking of naming the entries as episodes of #picturesoflove ! 
so c ya then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment