Sunday, July 15, 2012

another two weeks passed by.

السّلام عليكم
PEACE be upon YOU! ;)
huh,it has been over one month i didn't go back home. :O
so here it is, the continuation of my previous entry "within three weeks".
hmm,since my mum didn't allow me to go back oftenly , so i've got to fill in the so called 'empty-ness' of my weekends by joining such activities like these >>>
participating the Telematch.
my team mates during the Telematch. whoops, i've already forgot their names. hihi. :3
 watching the movie "My Way".
watching this had costs me a gallon of tears. :')
i was touched by the kindness of Kim Jun-Shik towards his rival, Tatsuo and the other friends. seriously, i wanna be a good friend for everyone around me like he did. :')
and listening to an enjoyable Islamic forum by Dr. Ridhuan Tee. :D
and not to forget to EAT! :D

besides that, datelines for assignments, quizzes, hafazan, and presentations have helped me to lowered my so called 'home-sick-ness'. HAHA.
i'm actually not having any home-sick symptoms, but i just misses my nephew and nieces so much when i saw their pictures uploaded on facebook by my in-laws. :|

so here are some pictures taken during our 'pop-presentations' on the topic, the invention for the deaf, mute, or blind.
me and my group mates have decided to create a gadget to help the deaf.
 and the others kept on asking us funny questions about the gadget. LOL!
 Wawa's group decided to 'invent' a magic stick for the blind which can alarmed the user "beware! beware!" HAHA :D
 Nana and her group was presenting their gadget for the mute.
 me and my team; Kak Iz, Senah, Mira tomei tangat, Mira kecik, and Shikin.
here's the K-pop team presenting on their 'bat-shoes'. lol!
 and another boys group presenting their 'Ray-Blind' product. B)
 and another shoe product by the girls. :)
me wearing new scarf bought from my housemate, Kak Sya during the MKT presentation. theeheee~ :D
yeah! finally Bell is back in the class after one week she was absent due to the injuries on her thigh. :)
 oh ya, our class is participating in the Choral Speaking Competition for the language week.
so we're currently keep on practicing every night at the back of my college block.
ohh, indeed it reminds me to the sweet memories back in 2009 when i participated the Choral Speaking Comp for the state. :D

 Yesterday my friends and i attended Intan's sister wedding in Putrajaya.
okay okay, i'm running out of pictures for the moment.
so, c ya! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment