Friday, June 29, 2012

within three weeks.

السّلام عليكم
PEACE be upon YOU! ;)
okay, i've got not much thing to talk about. just thinking of publishing some pictures here. erkk, without me noticing, it has been 3 weeks i've continued studying. heh~ so here are some of the pictures i took so far~ :D
 shikin, kecik, and kak iz. :)
 my brand new smiley flats for this semester. HAHA
 Hasanah a.k.a. Ustazah Salbiah. :D
 "Bukan Sekadar Rasa" cooking competition :D
 ceramah. :D
MKT  notes :D
 college award night ; SP4 college.
SM4 college
SP1 college
 SP3
Amira Atiya
 Kuih Bahulu bought from Pekan Pilah.
i want to join this event for this Sem again! but my partners last sem doesn't seem to be interested to join me. please, please. anyone wanna be my business partner? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment