Friday, January 25, 2013

2 decades.


السّلام عليكم
PEACE be upon YOU! ;)
As written as the title of this entry, it's been 2 decades i've been living on this world. Alhamdulillah. thank you Allah for giving me a great life, great family, great friends.
13.1.2013
That was the date of my 20th birthday. what a unique date isn't it? :DDD
First of all, I'm so thankful that after living for 20 years as His khalifah, i finally got the chance to be one of the Malaysia's Blood Donor. :)) Wheeeee~

and i've got to know that i've got the same blood type as my close friends Hasanah and Shera. which is blood type B. ;)

Oh ya, not to forget, the very first birthday gift i received was from Norshahira Azahar a.k.a. Shera. She gave me a bottle of Swans shaped Origami, with a birthday wish written on them as seen below. :D

the second one was sent through twitter. how sweet of you two Yeanna and Mira. :D
the cutest one was a Hippo pencil case given by Fatin Nabilah a.k.a Bell. :DDD
while Hasanah gave me a glass and Fiza gave me her hand made clay gift. :D
okay, it's obvious that my friends are just too creative in selecting a gift. ;'D
Last but not least, my mum gave me a mobile phone, the same model she gave me back in 2011 for my 18th birthday, which is Nokia 1280. HAHA. She forgot that she had once presented me the same model back then. How cute of her. ;'D
Even though all these presents are seem not that expensive compared to any other kids might got for their birthday, but i still love them and appreciate their effort in showing me how much they care for me :)

Okayy, this is the 2nd time ever i didn't celebrate my birthday with my family. The first time was during last year. i could still remember how Hasanah and her housemate Nurul Farhana tried to trick me in order to surprise me that night. She SMS me to come over to their house and teach her how to do the Accounting assignments. heh. xD


My birthday this year was on Sunday, the day after the 'Kemahiran Insaniah' programme. I didn't went back home on that weekends, but i went overnight at Bell's house in Port Dickson with Lyeanna, Mira, Intan and Bella instead.
The five of us went to the beach that 'morning' together with Bella's grandma, called as 'Atok'. Her grandma is around 70++ years old, yet she's still so energetic, cute, and funny when making jokes with her Kedah's dialect. OH, the best part was that she treated us the banana boat ride! Wheeeee~ :P 


The girls asked me to teach them on how to bake the Red Velvet cake. thus, Pet(Bella's BF) fetch and brought us to TF supermarket to buy the ingredients on that evening. We then started our baking activities after the Maghrib prayer. :) 

and Tadaaa~ here's the result of our Red-Green Velvet cake. ;)
The next morning, the girls together with Bell's little sisters sang the birthday song for me which actually almost made me burst into tears. LOL.


On that night, after finished baking, we went to Pet's Burger Bakar stall by Wawa's car. Afterwards, we went to PD Waterfront for the so called 'photo-session'. Theeheee~ :D


 Bella was trying to show me the stars that she wished to give me. LOL!



The next day, after having the cake, we  had a stroll in Bella's father's fruits orchard at the back of their house. :)
cool isn't it? who said engineers never know how to plant trees? ;)

Bella's dad sent us to the bus station that afternoon after finished mowing the grass. We took a bus to Seremban, and then Manja fetch us at the Terminal. We went back to Pilah and had dinner at Melang Port before arrived at our campus in Beting.
Right after we arrived at campus, we're back to our scary 'hectic life'. We spent the night study-grouping at Anjung since we've got a Statistics test on the next two days. Woohooo~

And that's the end.
With that, i'd like to end my very first entry of 2013 by thanking all of you for adding colours in my life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment